We’re all about looking fresh this new year so we got you covered! Not all trends are good for everyone so we’ve selected the few that would need a lot of work to make you look bad at all.
- Silver shoes- That’s a trend that many have stealthily walked into, not sure if the idea to draw attention to their feet is a good one. But.. Take it from us, it’s always a good idea to show off beautiful shoes!!!
- A pop of color does a merry heart give! Red is as good a color as any to shop. Try this pleated skirt on with a chic blouse to give your office fresh hues.
- Never thought of what Wide legged pants would do for your look? Why don’t you give it a try? You can switch the matching top below with a shirt or using a more structured top for the office.
- Give an interesting edge to a white blouse…
- Not a fan of red lips yet? The good news is that there’s a red for every skin tone and a method of application for every lip. The better news is, there’s no explaining to you how HOT you’ll look in your suit until you try it!@trensty
No matter how conservative a dresser you are, or how extroverted, you’ll love at least one of our 2017 picks this time!
Let us know which of the trends you’ll be trying soon below or send us an email. We’ll love to hear from you!
Photos : @wanasambo, Harper’s bazaar.com