As someone who’s belonged to the club of girls who love to color their hair for at least 5 years, I’ll have to say I’ve seen it all! I love the looks I get and really do have fun with the different colors I use on my hair, by the way, I wear my hair short and natural too!
These tips are not just for people like me with short hair, but could be used as guidelines for anyone willing and brave enough to jump into my boat!
Let’s get started:
1) Choose the Colour carefully, look at pictures, match your complexion.
2)Consider the impression you’re trying to make, e.g what’s your profession or occupation? Imagine a blonde haired practicing lawyer with black skin!!!
3) What’s your hair texture? Fine, thick, etc. You may want to look into that before picking out a particular color or brand.
4) Let it be done by professionals, hair colouring is actually quite a delicate process.
5) Choose quality products and read instructions carefully if you have to do it yourself. Poor quality hair colours can dry and cut your hair so be careful!
6) Start a little at a time, something subtle… don’t go overboard at once with the Colour unless you’re really ready!!
7)Condition your hair often to keep it healthy.
8)Wash and touch up as often as needed.
9)Do a careful analysis of the colour in use after some time to be sure it’s really working for you.
10) Reel in the compliments and use them to check feedback!!! Make sure you have support from your ‘loved ones’ husbands and so on!!! =-D =-D
Feature Photo:Sissh Art